Secure Open Banking / Open Data Opportunity
Mitigate attack, data leakage and compliance risk
Open data initiatives, such as Open Banking and Financial Data Exchange (FDX), Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR), and Customer 360, require enterprises to change the way they transact in the digital economy. Open data programs facilitate the exchange and aggregation of data from systems across your lines of business, supply chains and partners with the purpose providing this information to enhance application and service capabilities and customer experience.
We enable organizations to take advantage of open data initiatives and satisfy their security and consent governance requirements. Our modern application authorization solution allows organization to centrally manage and enforce API access and user data security.
- Streamline on-boarding apps and APIs into the identity ecosystem.
- Integrate seamlessly with existing IdPs and API gateways.
- Aggregate context data context across IdPs, apps and other data sources.
- Leverage built-in Consent Governance Workflow for self-service user and customer privacy consent processes.
- Satisfy business, industry and regulatory compliance leveraging built-in and extensible Policy Packs, as well as end-to-end data lineage.
- Dynamically enforce all app and API access / data exchange at the transaction-level.
- Expedite adhering to Open Banking, FDX, PSD2 and CDR specifications.
Protection Across the New Attack Surface
To mitigate mounting application, service and API attacks, including OWASP API vulnerabilities, and sensitive data leakage requires development organizations to gain continuous API security, access and data scope for ingress and egress traffic. Cloudentity complements WAF technologies by enabling organizations to see, control and monitor access and data exchange between APIs and services. With Cloudentity, development and DevSecOps personnel can partner to fortify the enterprise security posture, improve API hygiene, and reduce data breach and compliance risks.
- Expedite on-boarding apps and APIs into the identity ecosystem.
- Discover, classify and catalog API workloads/services across clouds and gateways.
- Externalize and expedite granular authorization policy development with broad metadata.
- Centrally manage application access and data exchange control including OAuth scopes.
- Prevent North/South perimeter and East/West lateral security threats.
- Integrate existing hybrid, multi-cloud, microservice (e.g., Kubernetes), IAM and security infrastructure.
Secure partner and supplier engagement
Whether by using off-the-shelf solutions or building specialized applications, organizations are employing digital collaboration, portals, sales enablement, and supply chain solutions to engage with their partners. How can you scale out administration to manage partners as organizations, and ensure services share data within business agreement bounds? Cloudentity extends identity-based authentication and access with fine-grained, contextual authorization and enforcement between parties, applications, services and down to the API object level – at scale.
- Integrate diverse identity, authentication and entitlement sources.
- Readily incorporate privacy consent workflows.
- Enable delegated administration for third-party and corporate services.
- Achieve granular authorization policy, enforcement and logging.
- Centralize service / API access and data exchange control.
- Leverage identity standards, such as SAML2, OAuth, OIDC, SPIFFE.